Designed specifically for corporate finance leaders and controllers
The Corporate Finance and Controllers track will provide you with the vision and tools you need to help your organization evolve. The performance-driving topics will include strategy, operations, data, talent and culture.
Join professionals who will be leading sessions loaded with fresh thinking, proven strategies and practical applications. Be ready to immediately implement these new ideas to create value and deliver profitable and sustainable results for your organization.
Collaborate with other finance executives, controllers and analysts to:
- Be at the front lines of your finance function transformation and provide leadership during disruption and uncertainty.
- Build a sustainable culture that embraces a hybrid workplace and accelerated digitalization.
- Ensure the well-being of your team, while addressing the “Great Resignation” and the need for investment in talent.
- Gain insight on new finance function responsibilities for innovative and emerging trends like environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG).
Who will be there?
- Financial analysts, Controllers, CFOs, Finance Managers, and Vice Presidents of Finance, Strategy, or FP&A
- Others with responsibility for financial planning, strategy and analysis for small, medium or large companies
Let the Corporate Finance & Controllers track support your evolution plan.
Key topics include:
- The Sustainability & ESG Imperative
- Women in Finance: Our Seat at the Table
- The Heart Led Leader
- The Path to Automation in Accounting
- Using Machine Learning & RPA in a Finance Setting
- How Culture Drives Company Success
- SPACs, Merger & Acquisition Best Practices
- Mental Health in the Finance World
See the details on these and the other 50 sessions that make up the Corporate Finance & Controllers (FIN) track.